5 Nov 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I want to put Florescent Lights under cupboards over counter top. Can I connect them in such a way as to be able to switch them on using a light switch. Thought of using an unswitched fcu connected to socket ring main then connecting to switch is this possible... :idea: Many thanks in anticipation..
Sponsored Links
As long as the fuse in fuse spur is rated a 3 / 5 Amps....
I cant see any problems with that. ;)

Is it not possible to come off the lighting circuit ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links