Under sink dishwasher water outlet won't fit a flow stop hose?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Whirlpool dishwasher has given up the ghost and was hoping to have a new Bosch replacement installed as part of getting it delivered, however from the spec I can see that all Bosch, and most other makes, now come with a water flow block/stop unit attached to the end of the hose meaning you need a lot more space to fit the hose to the water outlet.

In our case the water outlet is fitted very low to the bottom of the cabinet under the kitchen sink, and the standard pipe currently fitted is tight to the floor as it is. I figure the options are cut a great big gap in the base of the cabinet or fix some sort of right angle adjustment so that the pipe goes sideways? I don't want to change the hose provided as this may invalidate the Dishwasher warrantee. Moving the pipework up would presumably be an expensive option, and probably too close to the power socket?

PXL_20230220_141251731.jpg

Sponsored Links
Loosen off the two silver nuts and turn the fitting 90 degrees.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back