Underfloor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope there is not same threat but couldn't find any...
Can anybody help me with wiring new underfloor heating in bathroom? I have laid wire, probe, fitted thermostat and now I'm stuck with supply.
I have RCD in my fuse terminal but still don't know how to connect it. Beside the bathroom door just below the place I have done thermostat I have electric shower switch which is still connected and live ( doesn't go further to bathroom as I removed shower - now is wetroom ). Can I connect my underfloor heating to this switch? Hope I described everything enough clear.
Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
You need an electrician - not knowing how to supply a UFH installation and thinking you might simply connect it to a shower switch does not indicate that you know anywhere near enough to be doing this work.

And following the general principle of not throwing good money after bad, I would advise not getting an electrician, and not bothering to connect up the UFH.

thanks, shower was protected with RCD so obviously UFH would be too... anyway all wires for shower are 6 or even 8 mm thick. Don't know if they are not too thick?

Sponsored Links
whssign.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back