Underfloor Over Temperature

I think some of those Inta blending valves only have a small range. Eg 20-25°C.

It may not go as low as needed.
Ah, interesting roguetrader, it could be the wrong type of valve then. That could explain why it's not working in this particular installation.

Sponsored Links
OK, so I have tried to find the blending valve online. The model that matches visually is the Ecomix nickel plated mixer set UFH-EM15NP. This has a 30 to 65 degrees centigrade operating range apparently, which would suggest that it should work.

Last edited:
Sounds like you may need per room control rather than mess with the temp settings? Can you get actuators for the manifold?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you may need per room control rather than mess with the temp settings? Can you get actuators for the manifold?
Thank you SpecialK, actually I have got individual temperature control, and hence actuators on each circuit. The idea here is to get the supply temperature right.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back