Underground and above ground pipe and fittings

D

diyforfun

Hi there,

I signed up to this forum as I am a builder and groundworker based in London and wanted to see what the consensus was on where other builders/groundworkers buy their above ground and underground fittings and pipe from?

I have been using a company called ************************ and not only do they seem to have fantastic prices their products are very good and offer a free next day delivery service.

Would love to hear what people think.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Or you just might be advertising "********************" :rolleyes:

Do you know of another merchant or have you used this company before. I would like to get some views please

No problem that was just my thoughts. Can I still be told other places to go by people with more posts as that's what I am after?

Sponsored Links
You seem a bit too clever by half; don't spam my personal profile again :evil: .

No problem that was just my thoughts. Can I still be told other places to go by people with more posts as that's what I am after?

our supplier charges £4 for a double bend, £5.99 length of 3m socketed pipe, £9 bottle gully, it's all BBA and BS stuff and not the Chinese shyte.

Not sure how that compares to your supplier, that's if you are genuinely asking the question and not advertising ******************

Back