Unfortunate Juxtaposition II

Sponsored Links
Yeah. It was a long time ago. 55 million dead, but no probs eh? We're all mates now.

Sponsored Links
I suppose Stuart Hall should have been let off too? That was a long time ago.

The only reason that we are in Europe is to stop the Germans starting WW3.

I don't get it :confused:

Are you getting at the fact it's a British beer next to a German beer :confused:
for real????

what a tw*t

it's this attitude that worries my wife because our son is engaged to a lovely girl from Berlin!
this is the reason a lot of German youth even now are ashamed of their country!

the war was a **** long time ago t****r! get a **** life
and take it from me I didn't put in the *s
but people like you do my head in so will be actively avoiding your posts from now on

And being German, your new daughter in law will greatly appreciate your total lack of any sense of humour. :rolleyes:

Oh dear, there I go with the stereotypes again. :oops:

There's a bloke from France on here, who I think you would get on very well with. :LOL:

Well I thought it was funny SS. (Oops, "SS"!)

It is my experience that many people go through life devoid of a sense of humour. I feel sorry for them.

Perhaps Growler is another member of the 'Chip on the shoulder' brigade!

Edit: Just for the record, I hold the Germans in high regard. They and the Dutch have the best pipe organs in the world. (I know, just one of my interests. I'm an organ anorak!)

Think you'll find China<>Obama<>Russia are likely to be the cause of WW3

Nonsense, if you don't mind my saying so, Joe!

People claim that the notorious EU are responsible for 'keeping the peace in Europe'. In fact, that honour belongs to NATO, which has been keeping the peace since before the EU was even a twinkle in some bu**er's eye!

The purpose of the EU was to bind the nations of Western Europe together so that they would stop having wars with each other in every generation. This has been successful.

The purpose of NATO was to deter the Soviet Union encroaching by military power into Western Europe.

That purpose has been obsolete for 23 years.

However now that Putin wishes to rebuild the Soviet Union, to annexe places where some people live who speak Russian, and reclaim places that once were dominions of Russia or the old Soviet Union, it is regrettably becoming necessary again.

The purpose of the EU was to bind the nations of Western Europe together so that they would stop having wars with each other in every generation. This has been successful.

The purpose of NATO was to deter the Soviet Union encroaching by military power into Western Europe.

That purpose has been obsolete for 23 years.

However now that Putin wishes to rebuild the Soviet Union, to annexe places where some people live who speak Russian, and reclaim places that once were dominions of Russia or the old Soviet Union, it is regrettably becoming necessary again.

The purpose of the EEC was to provide for free trade between its member countries.

The purpose of the EC is to eventually create a European super-state run from a central government. They have even pre-empted that situation by creating proposed 'regions' which take little account of existing national borders.

Having a military/defence alliance is one thing; 'binding countries together' is what the Nazis did in the early 1940s.

"The ECSC was first proposed by French foreign minister Robert Schuman on 9 May 1950 as a way to prevent further war between France and Germany. He declared his aim was to "make war not only unthinkable but materially impossible" which was to be achieved by regional integration, of which the ECSC was the first step."

Are you getting at the fact it's a British beer next to a German beer :confused:
for real????

what a tw*t

I think it is Hitler, Nazis and the holocust they are ashamed of not a harmless joke on a forum.

for real????

what a tw*t

I think it is Hitler, Nazis and the holocust they are ashamed of not a harmless joke on a forum.
You might see it as harmelss.
But then you think that abuse is acceptable and you obviously don't recognise racial abuse when it's in front of you.

Why was my previous comment deleted twice?

I'll try again:
“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don’t really have to do anything, you just let them talk,” Barack Obama

The ignorant folk manage to embarrass themselves time and time again.

Sponsored Links
Back