unidentified object flies into volcano

No, I'm a plumber who does his own thing.
Unlike you I don't try to bullsh*t everyone about what I may or may not be.
But then again, maybe you really are an international man of mystery who just evaded extradition to the states and went on to be a multiple property owning tycoon (all paid for by cash of course). :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
No, I'm a plumber who does his own thing.
Unlike you I don't try to bullsh*t everyone about what I may or may not be.
But then again, maybe you really are an international man of mystery who just evaded extradition to the states and went on to be a multiple property owning tycoon (all paid for by cash of course). :LOL: :LOL:

99% correct sooey.
15 incorrect is that you are a plumber.

Maybe one time you used to be a plumber- - in the days they pushed a cart around and puttied glass into a window opening.
But- my friend- those days have gone from your life.
So- pleas e try and stop insulting people and putting everyone (but fellow mickymosers down)..

You never know-- it may make you popular :) .
You can come to my bonfire next week - I'l save a seat for you at the highest point . :LOL:

ps - yes 'all cash'. TAX PAID CASH too.
Not many people can say that - can they ???. :)

Another chinless wonder- afraid to put his picture on !!.. hahaha.
Congratulations- you are not promoted to my ignore list.

Gotta dash now- Quize night at Local.

First question will be - when did sooey last pay income tax .
I always like to start with a hard one .

Sponsored Links
Can you promote me to your ignore list peter, cos you're boring the sh*te out of me. :rolleyes:

the volcano only has a prominence of about 3000m metres, so whatever is on that video is a tiny fraction of that, if indeed it is real at all.

A very obvious fake

As someone just posted on youtube

Let me explain why this is fake:
first of all, the shadow of the object is very unreal, but second and most important is that when***65279; the object goes down the crater, there is no interaction with the nearby environment.
When the object goes down the crater at such a speed, the smoke should have been moving first a little outward and then it should have been sucked inward.
We see nothing of that here...

Some 8 year old probably knocked it up for a laugh.

A very obvious fake

As someone just posted on youtube

Let me explain why this is fake:
first of all, the shadow of the object is very unreal, but second and most important is that when***65279; the object goes down the crater, there is no interaction with the nearby environment.
When the object goes down the crater at such a speed, the smoke should have been moving first a little outward and then it should have been sucked inward.
We see nothing of that here...

Unless the small, hot people of Mykinos4 have perfected "impact control" techniques !

Sponsored Links
Back