Unknown veritas alarm - tamper battery removed

Thanks for the replies. I didn't really consider changing the panels since it seems to be working, I think the only thing that would need to be changed is the battery... Having said that, I'm going to take a few quotes and see how much it is. There seem to be quite nice ones that you can interact with your phone etc..

tim

Sponsored Links
If you are changing the system ie something other than the veritas the keypad will also need changing.

Everything else could be utilised but its a good time to asses what you want.

Remember to ask for quotes including the features you want as this could significantly influence the price of the finished system.

The easiest thing would be to default the existing Veritas control panel and reprogramme.

What's this with fit a new one all the time ?

Find a reputable alarm company.

Sponsored Links
Been advised he may be able to recover it but looking at possibly upgrading anyway.

His choice I guess.

The alarm companies hes looked at appear they just want to charge a new system, and not even attempt a recovery.

Just has to be aware if the default doesn't work in full (eng code does not default he has a default user code which can be changed and the panels default settings he can utilise.), assuming theres nothing worng with the system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back