Unvented cylinder installation - plumber's certification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm due to have an unvented cyclinder fitted shortly but on checking the plumber's gas safe register page it shows only vented not unvented cylinders as certified. Does this mean he's not certified or is there somewhere else that the certification could be held? Nothing else about the plumber gives me any cause for concern, it's just a niggle that I'd like to sort out before the job goes ahead.
Thanks,
Ted

Sponsored Links
He could have the qualification and it not show up on Gas Safe register.

Ask him to see his card with the qualification on it. He will have one if he has done the exam.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure it's all above board - just needed to be 100% sure. Will check the card and go ahead.

Ted

Sponsored Links
His card will have his photo on it .Bob

Mine still has my wedding picture from 15 years ago :LOL: wonder if I can photoshop it for my next passport? Had to photoshop the dude's first passport piccy as it was nigh on impossible to get the little schit to lay still and straight-faced. Quite an achievement I thought... I haven't made fake ID's since high school (they worked a treat too ;) ).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back