urinal eco flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I have done some work on a urinal, Fixed leaking waste. I turned the service valve off before the eco flow (valve that regulates flow filling urinal cistern). After completion of work and turning back on the service valve no water has come through the valve for a good 20/30 mins, I tried tuning taps on encase it was one that filled by a pressure drop. Any advice on how to get it to work?

Sponsored Links
Some will not start until the toilets have been vacated for a period of time ie

30 minuets plus

toilet has been vacated whys that? I was in the toilet area all the time so this could of been a problem if this was how it's activated.

Sponsored Links
If you need more info then you will need make and model number then check there web site for user instructions.

thanks if it requires the toilet to be empty for a while, I am guessing there as got to be a sensor on it somewhere?

Because some cretins think its funny to turn the sparge pipes round so there boss or whoever gets soaked

The black cube on the valve is the sellanoid, the box on the front with the white area is the censer

ok thanks could of been that I didn't leave the room all that time, strange though because wouldn't of thought I'd been i the sensors catchment zone all that time though.

You dont need to be in the catchment area all that time, if you trigger it once then it goes into another period of count down, so if you pop your head around the corner every 29 mins then it wont flush, thats if its set to 30 mins

thanks, did you say there'll be a separate white box on the wall that will be the sensor?

NO this is what I said

The black cube on the valve is the sellanoid, the box on the front with the white area is the censer

Thanks, so if its set for 30 minutes if someone enters the toilet every 30mins it will no flush?

Please re read my responses

You can't buy Experience, but I suspect your Inexperience is costing your customers a lot of money

Have you worked out how its powered yet?

Here's a clue its not mains and its not solar powered

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back