US Trade Deal - US Demands we pay more for Drugs

Sponsored Links
There were approximately 17.4 million like him...

Very simple folk!

What 17.4 million expats living abroad hmmm I do not Beleive you

Way I see it you are posting up
Fake news (again)

Well it takes a real 'bone ead' not to realise that 17.4 million wasn't a reference to UK migrants alone....

But then I guess it also takes a real 'bone ead' to refer to the UK migrants living in the EU as 'expats' (y)

Sponsored Links
Also takes a real bone ead :rolleyes: to post up misleading posts

Migrants ? Ex pats ? Who cares they all live abroad

Also takes a real bone ead :rolleyes: to post up misleading posts

Migrants ? Ex pats ? Who cares they all live abroad
Not my fault you can't understand the bleeding obvious...

'bone ead' Dave sure has ignorant company (y)

A pointless flippant slogan from andy, because he can't produce a sensible case. We all know that Brexit will cause economic damage to our country, and it will affect our exports of goods and services, and it will affect our imports of food and other products.

Attempting to deny these facts in an adult way would be too difficult, so he throws in a meaningless jumble of words to distract and confuse the reader.

Not sure, quite what you're saying there, expats or whatever youd like to call them didnt have a vote AFAIK?
I believe you have to be expat for something like 13 years before you lose the right to vote. (Edit: Ellal may be right with 15 years, I'm going on a distant memory)
Of course if any expats maintain an address in UK, they can remain on the Electoral register indefinitely.
I believe many expats do maintain an address in UK to avoid the driving licence problem. UK driving licences can only be issued to residents of UK (or to an address in UK). They don't need to be registered in UK for tax, just having an address in UK is sufficient.

We do not know anything about the economic impact of Brexit because we do not yet know which terms we will be implementing. We have credible forecasts, but like the weather, long term forecasts tend to change.

We do not know anything about the economic impact of Brexit

We do however know that our trading with EU27, our largest and closest market, will be less advantageous than now, and that we will have thrown away our vote in making the rules we will have to follow.

Project Fear Mk. XIX

It's in a written document from the US and on their trade website. Or are you intentionally in denial to facts?

If we accept lower US standards and imports then our exports which are primarily to the EU for livestock will suffer as already foreign buyers have cancelled their orders for UK meat. Farming will suffer.

https://www.farminguk.com/news/Overseas-buyers-cancel-British-meat-orders-due-to-Brexit_51451.html

If we do not accept lower standards then we won't get the US trade deal so we will be back where we started but now our produce costs more due to tariffs. Farming will suffer.

Yet you still want Brexit to wreck the economy.

Sponsored Links
Back