User Controls Door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have an Alpha 240p Boiler which is all working fine but the left hand hinge for the door to the user controls has broken and I need to replace the whole door assembly. the problem I'm having is trying to find somewhere that sells one.
I'm a qualified sparks so I'm confident working with this part of the boiler

any useful advice welcome

Sponsored Links
Do you really need to replace it?

Why not just remove it and then you can see all the controls and the pressure gauge easily.

Tony

Thanks Corgiman, that's probably just what I'm after, Although I prefer Agile's suggestion....but then he's not met my wife! :LOL:

Thanks Guys

Sponsored Links
What does your wife look like?

And whats her name?

My wife was a smooth mover.....40 years ago........still want to know Agile?

Thomasba said:
My wife was a smooth mover.....40 years ago........still want to know Agile?

We will have to washed him down in a cold shower now thomas ;)

I know a lady of 70 who is still very nice looking and has about 48FF boobs. She lets me check them when I service her boiler.

But then she is still a virgin and has not had much use, or rather no use at all !

She has a Vaillant Sine 18 boiler which is less than half her age and about half her size but its in much worse condition although its still working every day.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back