Using a combi boiler for central heating only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hey Puller , I'm at a loss as to why anyone bothers arguing with you as you're always fookin right...:ROFLMAO:
I learnt a long time ago to just shut up and learn from your old hand wisdom.;)

Hey Puller , I'm at a loss as to why anyone bothers arguing with you as you're always fookin right...:ROFLMAO:
I learnt a long time ago to just shut up and learn from your old hand wisdom.;)

Kind of you to say Steely dear boy.

As I said reading aint your strongest point.
That maybe the case, but your English is nothing special mate. I'd hate to try & work out your kriptic notes. Say what you fecking mean!! If you don't recommend something, say it.

Sponsored Links
The op has a 30kw wb combi, leaves plenty of scope for a 24kw multipoint even if he has a cooker and gas fire, depending on how old the combi is it might be worth moving it closer to the kitchen/bathroom and fitting a small system boiler in its place.
Puller I think you'll find he recommended a system boiler rather than a multipoint :) and I think/ maybe you know that was in response to muggles post ;), now join me at the back of the classroom where I always was :LOL:

Puller I think you'll find he recommended a system boiler rather than a multipoint :) and I think/ maybe you know that was in response to muggles post ;), now join me at the back of the classroom where I always was :LOL:
Ah so he's recommending a system boiler & a multipoint that'll do 10Ltr/Min, of course that's much better than an unvented cylinder with double the flow rate??!!!......:confused:

Ah the back of the class, where I spent my formative years in Skool. Memories come flashing back to me & the smelly finger from sticking my hand up Senga McEvoy's knickers!!

As I said reading aint...........ah never mind
As I say writing, limited formal education & a poor ability to express your meaning.
You said multipoint, but didn't mean multipoint????....:confused:

Hey, it must be my inability to read, not that you're thick!

You seem to be having trouble with comprehension Dickie so lets leave it there or do you want to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that you really are as thick as mince ?

You seem to be having trouble with comprehension Dickie so lets leave it there or do you want to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that you really are as thick as mince ?
You detailed the wrong appliances, are not man enough to admit it & are saying I'm reading it wrong.
It's simple.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back