Using Multiples Taps same time

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have this big problem and I am wondering if anyone knows how to solve it.

I have 3 sinks both with cold/warm taps in separate room. They are all working fine however 3 of these CANNOT be used at the same time??? If you use 1 the other fails to give hot water but it gives cold and so on.

Is there anyway you can run 3/4 taps same time all hot water same good pressure?

So annoying you have to wait till one person stops using a sink before you use yours sometimes a 10-15 min wait!

Sponsored Links
Yes, just have a new 25mm mains water supply connect to an unvented cylinder and bobs your uncle.

which will work a treat gasman IF the water boards supply provides the pressure/flow

darrn my way a lot of areas it doesnt

Thats what you get for living in such an affluent area.;)

Although I do have one customer with no water or mains supply, waiting for a borehole to be drilled out.

Sponsored Links
Plumbcenter...£1495.45 plus fitting.

No, if you know what you are doing and you have an unvented ticket.

Is it perhaps the poster has a combi boiler?

Fitting UV is the way forward as suggested. But must be done by the book. In process of fitting three this month (different clients of course)

DP said:
Is it perhaps the poster has a combi boiler?

Fitting UV is the way forward as suggested. But must be done by the book. In process of fitting three this month (different clients of course)

if they were all in the same house WOW

:)

gas4you said:
Gasman1015 said:
Plumbcenter...£1495.45 plus fitting.

What is :confused:

A pair of my jeans ;)

lmao

Dont forget OP it may not be as easy as whacking in an unvented job done

your rising main must be a minimum of 22mm and as gasman says you will need to upgrade your water main (probably) and as I said this will only work IF the mains supply is adequate

if the water supply is not good enough for a combi it sure as eggs aint good enough for a unvented

Considering the OP has'nt devulged any information what so ever about what system or supplies they have, I can recommend anything.

true

then I willl recommend that the punter re routes the river thames through his bathroom and utilizes a small nuclear reactor to provide the heat

job done

and I would love to see some notify CORGI about that

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back