Vaccine questions - Is the vaccine definitely as safe as the other vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you taking the vaccine DL if you don't mind me asking?

Which one?

Do we get to choose between the one that doesn't work & the one that doesn't kill you? Maybe I'll take the one that the Ministers publican invented, or is that something different & I'm just a likkle bit confused? Perhaps I'm confused 'cos I'm suffering 'long covid'?

Maybe one of my trusted & much loved pollytishKARdashians could pop up one night on my tellyvisuals & put my mind at rest with soothing tones of nowt' more than 'pure truth'.

Perhaps I'll take the Russian one. Can anyone read the label for me?

Sponsored Links
Which one?

Do we get to choose between the one that doesn't work & the one that doesn't kill you? Maybe I'll take the one that the Ministers publican invented, or is that something different & I'm just a likkle bit confused? Perhaps I'm confused 'cos I'm suffering 'long covid'?

Maybe one of my trusted & much loved pollytishKARdashians could pop up one night on my tellyvisuals & put my mind at rest with soothing tones of nowt' more than 'pure truth'.

Perhaps I'll take the Russian one. Can anyone read the label for me?
There were a few from Merek that failed, Sanofi and GSK both cocked up theirs and had to start again. I think a few others have been dropped after failing to work during testing.

As for Pfizer, Moderna and Astra Zenica, they all work very well.

How else can you prove a treatment works for Children and is safe? There are extra rules about it and more paperwork to prove it will be of value, but in the end the only way to test a treatment is to use it.

I used to worry about the MMR vaccine & the reasons why it was controversial, but then I walked my grandkids to skool & chatted to a few yummy mummys.

Bring me a real life, walking talking young mum, who would offer her child up for a medical experiment. Bring me just one, then we can talk further.

then tell everyone that if you put it in your arm you

Simples, don't put it in your arm then. Or will you keep harping on until we all believe your lies? Is that what you really want?

You spoiled it even further by bringing Bill Gates in to it. Is it the nanobots that worry you?

Sponsored Links
There were a few from Merek that failed, Sanofi and GSK both cocked up theirs and had to start again. I think a few others have been dropped after failing to work during testing. As for Pfizer, Moderna and Astra Zenica, they all work very well.
Didn't know that some failed

As for Pfizer, Moderna and Astra Zenica, they all work very well.

Of course they do. You are nothing more than text on a screen, yet somehow you have comforted my fears, you are the truth & you are right.

Will you come with your vial & your little needle & try it yourself?

Me & my Beretta are waiting patiently . . . .

Didn't know that some failed
It's a common theme that failures aren't publicised in science. It's also less interesting as many vaccines fail during testing, it's expected, it'll get a bit of press but is quickly forgotten.

John, I'm convinced you've had Covid.

Did you know Covid causes significant neurological damage?
I’m convinced you need sectioning as you believe all the ever changing nonsense the government and MSM tell you about Covid.
But it’s cool,normality is resumed isn’t it notch.
Your getting better though,so far in this thread you havnt lied about something I’ve said when I havnt.

Simples, don't put it in your arm then. Or will you keep harping on until we all believe your lies? Is that what you really want?

You spoiled it even further by bringing Bill Gates in to it. Is it the nanobots that worry you?
My arm isn’t going in thanks because if your that unintelligent to put something in your arm that you don’t need,doesn’t allow you and I quote “FREEDOM”,hasn’t been tested properly then crack on.
No dought you will be behind the wheelie bins at the local corner shop soon injecting stuff in your arm for no reason.
I fear for this country how easily people have been brainwashed even though they have told you to your face the vaccine doesn’t work,won’t allow your your full freedom etc.
Shouldn’t we have freedom anyway ?
Sad state of affairs when we are forced to be injected by a random drug for no reason what so ever as nothing has changed since this nonsense began.

Whereas you are a 100% bona fide medical expert talking to us direct from your lectern on the stage at the BMA. :rolleyes:
Are you a 100% bona fide expert then mottie?
Is this the stuff they are teaching you on all this children’s tv that you watch?

Sad state of affairs when we are forced to be injected by a random drug for no reason what so ever as nothing has changed since this nonsense began.
When did it become mandatory to be injected with random drugs for no reason?
I must have missed that.
Unless John the plumber is saying random things for no reason whatsoever, as nothing has changed since his nonsense began.

Saline IV causes more adverse events / clotting than than has been reported with the AZ vaccine. The issue with vaccinating children is the risk / benefit.

they are at very low risk from Covid

In what context and environment? You might be making a comparison of apples to oranges as you need to separate the admin of an IV and the actual effect of IV and the context in which its given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back