Vaillant 937 No Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there bit new to this. Hoping someone can help.

I have just had a Vaillant 937 EcoTec Plus installed but am unable to get hot water.

When i draw hot water from a tap the boiler will fire up but the temperature gauge will almost instantly race up to 80 or 90 degrees and then shut off before any hot water actually comes out.

Another engineer that i have spoken to has had the same problem and apparently it took 3 visits from Vaillant to rectify but in the end it was all done in the programming menu. Unfortunately he was not there on that occasion and can not tell me which settings need changing.

Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like no power is being sent to the pump? If its new then get Vaillant out. Dont want to tamper with anything and void the warranty.

Thanks,

The pump does get power and does work when hot is called for, but the temperature still rises quickly and reaches its switch off temperature before supplying any hot to the tap.

Sponsored Links
As roib says get Vaillant out , call tomorrow, be there next day. You need a Vaillant engineer though not a group service glow worm muppet.

I bet it was a glow worm muppet that was sent to your friends boiler.

Fotrunately I am in aposition to demand a proper Vaillant engineer but I doubt if you are. You could try your installer though ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back