Vaillant Arotherm 7KW Heat Pump Controllers???

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi All,

I am considering installing a Vaillant Arotherm Plus 7kw heatpump in my house. Does anyone know if the Arotherm Plus 7Kw includes a controller unit (wiring center)? I previously lived in Denmark and Vaillant supplied a seperate VWZ AI Controller and this could be paired with a Vaillant VRC 720F wireless controller.

What is required in addition to the Vaillant Arotherm Plus 7kw unit??? Do I need to purchase a VWZ AI and Vaillant VRC 720 F and if so from where?

I hope someone with some expertise in this area can shed some light on this.

Thanks! :)

Sponsored Links
The sensoCOMFORT is a perfect match for the Arotherm Plus. Depending on your system setup you'll need either a VR66 or VR71 to connect it, and sensoNET if you want access to the MyVaillant app

Thanks for the reply!

What I could understand is the AroTherm Plus 7kW needs an VWZ AI Controller which often comes with the heat pump in the UK and that can be connected to a VRC 720 F wireless stat which also includes an external thermostat for weather compensation. In which case the VR66/71 aren’t required unless installing a multi zone system. Or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back