Vaillant AeroTherm U.K. vs EU version?

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Vaillant AroTherm Plus 7k sold in the U.K. vs the EU model?

I can see that there’s a huge price difference with items such as the VRC 720 F wireless controller and that generally speaking the AroTherm Plus is sold separately to the VWZ AI controller. But technically are they different and would a Vaillant AroTherm Plus from the U.K. be compatible with a VRC 720 controller from the EU?

I hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I imagine they are compatible, why would you want to get them from a different source? You may have trouble with the warranty.

Just thought I would answer my own question:
I have spoken to Vaillant in the U.K., Belgium and Denmark and all AroTherm Plus Heat Pumps sold in the U.K. are identical technically to the EU version. The U.K. version however tends to be supplied with the VWZ AI Module Controller as standard which is required for the installation (Makes sense). This is a separate purchase in many EU countries as the Heat Pump unit doesn’t come with the VWZ AI controller module.
Making Vaillant AroTherm Plus ASHP’s generally between £400 and £2000 more expensive in certain EU countries.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back