Vaillant aurostor question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I've installed a aurostor cylinder and ecotec plus 624
the question is it's working on the cylinder stat at the minute as in the manual for the vr65 control box it says only use vr10 for unistror. Now at the minute the aurostor is not connected to any solar source as this is to be done at a later date. But can the vr10 be connected to allowthe cylinder boost be connected?

Thanks in advance
Dan

Sponsored Links
I don't quite get your question but if you've got the VR65 then connect the hw sensor, else it won't work properly. Have you got a vaillant controller?

Sorry if it doesnt make much sense. I have a Vaillant vrt 360 controller and it has the boost function for the cylinder. But at the minute i have the cylinder stat connected into vr65. Now you get a vr10 but no idea whether to install it as it says only use with unistor in manual? The vr10 installs into the NTC connection on the vr65.

all the answers are in the manual
"Solar System And Aurostor "
i have a few copies if you want one just email me and i can post it to you

Sponsored Links
fit the sensor. The vaillant controls sometimes don't work with generic cylinder stats.

The cylinder pasteurisation feature only works if the NTC temperature sensor is used. The sensor is used on the Unistor, but it works on any other cylinder.

The aurostor being the solar cylinder. So fit the sensor and remove stat.

Thanks as long as I know it's correct. Thanks for the offer of instructions but I have them already and there just a little confusing. Readthem front to back at least several times the other day to see if I was missing
something. Maybe I'm just blind!

Thanks all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back