Vaillant EcoTEC Combi Boiler - pressure / water issue ?

Sponsored Links
*b___dy spell check: piped not pipes and find not fund. Ps house is in Brighton

Would be about an hour but expect to pay around £150 for a proper eng to fix it properly with warranty, ur paying for the knowledge not the time :)

Thanks to everyone. All sorted. It was as stardanny had suggested. For some reason the flexi hose must have been taken off when the boiler was moved and then put back on the wrong part of part of cold inlet. Swapped around and all working fine :)

Sponsored Links
I have a vaillant eco tec 831 plus boiler and radiator installed 3 years ago and it started to leak clear water from the bottom right.

It leaked for 2 days and now stopped.

should I find someone to look it up? the radiator and hot water working fine. no error code

please help thx

Iv done everything said on here managed to increase the pressure to 1.8 n the boiler started up again been waiting an hour and a half for the radiators to warm up and nothing I don't no what else I can even try please help I'm in a support building doing night shift its snowing outside n bloody freezing I can't even ring their technicall support team because of the time n I don't want my clients cold so id appreciate if someone could reply adap :)

Sorry to revive this old thread, someone mentioned that loss of pressure could be from the 15mm external pipe, which is exactly what I'm getting. Does anyone know what causes this and if there is an easy remedy.

Was planning on draining the system tomorrow. At the moment pressure drops so I get f.22 then when I put 1 bar in, it shoots up to 3 bar when the heatings on. Which isn't ideal. It then slowly drains via the exterior pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back