Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive

Sponsored Links
Sorry i have not got back sooner but here is a quote as requested.
I have broken it down into parts and as a total and have also taken the liberty of providing a quote or a new boiler as well as this was your original request.
All Prices are inclusive of Labour and the Vat Rate is 15%

8 x New Thermostatic Radiator Valves - £164.00 + Vat
1 x New Wireless Programmble Room Stat - £93.00 + Vat
1 x New Magna Clean - £118.00 + Vat
1 x Power Flush Full System and All Rads Individually - £150.00 + Vat
Total = £604.90 inc Vat

1 x New Baxi Duotec 28kw Condensing A Rated Combi - £1250.00 + Vat
The above boiler comes with a 2 year parts and labour Garantee.

Obviously you would add the price of the other items to the Combi although they could be discounted as i could do it all toghether.

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks
Charles

Hello Charles

Did you get my pm i sent you earlier today.?

I did mate,

the answer to your questions are as follows

Wireless stat = Siemens RDJ10RF Wireless Programmable Room Stat And Receiver.

TRVS = Bulldog.

Powerflush = All cleansers and inhibitors supplied as per price.

Vat = cant budge on this one im afraid mate, wish i could but the big boss wont do cash jobs (everything through the books) which i know might seem stupid but that 15% (dont forget it goes up another 2.5% in Jan) gives you all garantees and come backs should you not be happy or should there be any faults later down the line.

Hope your still interested.

Thanks
Charles

Sponsored Links
Thanks Charles

Yes i'm still interested, but it will just have to wait at the minute.
Im only working part time now (Not through choice), so i can't afford to get the work the done.

Thanks again

Dale.

Thanks Charles

Yes i'm still interested, but it will just have to wait at the minute.
Im only working part time now (Not through choice), so i can't afford to get the work the done.

Thanks again

Dale.

Ok no probs.
Hope your work picks up as well

Thanks
Charles

Hello all
I have been trying to find a supplier on the interbet who sells the Spirovent magnaboost, but have'nt had any luck as yet. Does anyone know where i can get one of these filters from. Im going to try my local greenbros tomorrow and some other plumbing suppliers. Been put off the magna clean after reading so many posts on hear about there unreliability.
Thanks in advance.
Dale.

Plumb Center sell them, as no doubt other main strean merchants will.

I always use a magnaclean, may not be as strongly built as the spirovent, but certainly works a lot better.

Thanks for the quick reply Dave.

I decided to change a couple of the trv's today. As i can't afford to get someone in to do the work at the moment. Basically the system is full of s***e. I flushed the radiators i took off with hose pipe outside. Full of black crap and small pieces of debris.
This is why i need to get a filter of some sort. I was thinking of the magnaclean twin tech with iut having the gauze filter inside. But then i was reading on here that they are bad for the bowl leaking. Have you had any trouble with the ones you have fitted.?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I need to get one asap.

Thanks
Dale.

Never fitted the twin tech so can't comment on these.

I've had 2 standard magnacleans with a leaky air vent on the top, but Plumbs soon swapped them. I no longer use the small street elbow they supply as I've found they are not machined very well and have a ridge on the joint that makes them drip in the compression fitting.

Other than that I think they are great.

Thanks Dave
I got a price for the magnaclean pro £79+vat and the twintech was 89+vat, the prices are from Grahams. I did'nt thinks these were bad prices. Im going to order the twintech on Monday i think, as we need some kinf of crap filter in there somewhere.

Cheers for the advice.

Dale.

P.s have you had any experience with the Fernox TF1.? I wondered how good they are.?

Another question for you Dave

Will it be ok to use Sentinel x400 or similar to clean out the system with it being around 12 years old.? Also should i wait until the magnaclean is fitted and then introduce the cleaner into the system. I dont want all the loose crap going into the boiler do i.?

Thanks again.
Dale

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back