Vaillant ecotec pro / salus problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Vaillant ecotec pro paired with a Salus ST621RF wireless thermostat.
Never really likes the Salus but now its stopped working, blank screen. Tried 2 sets new Duracells & pressing reset but nothing.
Will another wireless thermostat connect directly with the boiler or do I have to fit a new reciever or something to the boiler?
Any recomendation for a wireless thermostat please? Does not have to be "smart".

Sponsored Links
If you’re changing from Salus, then new receiver. Is there an override? Try removing the batteries and leaving them out for 30 minutes.

Ive removed the batteries & replaced them. It came back on but the next day went off again. I think its on its way out?

Ive removed the batteries & replaced them. It came back on but the next day went off again. I think its on its way out?

Are you sure the batteries you fitted were both new and the correct type? If they were older batteries, they maybe went flat almost immediately.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back