Nest generation 3 to valiant ecotec pro 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have a year old valiant ecotec pro 28 boiler fitted with a wireless salus thermostat. I want to swap out the salus unit and install the nest system.

Ive read loads of forums and still not quite shore what terminals to connect to, could anyone offer a simple diagram or pictures of what they have done on their pro 28?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
This exact question was asked on here about two weeks ago - do a search. You shouldn't really be taking the front cover off your boiler though - it forms the room seal and should only be removed and refitted by a Gas Safe Registered engineer

And three weeks ago as well.

In fact the same question gets asked every week or two here.

The answer is always the same, as above!

If you post pictures of the wiring of the salus receiver it may be possible to help you without the need to open up the boiler at all.

Sponsored Links
Hi all sorry I know there's many nest posts but I've looked through many and can't see any that can help I've tried many different ways of wiring up the heat link just something still isn't working

Thanks

See below pictures of my current wiring for a drayton programmer which wires go where on the heat link ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back