Vaillant sine 18 T3W FH has pmt

Sponsored Links
P.S the fat lady called me and said there is another vaillant that can replace this and it is under the £3000 mark that 831 quoted :LOL: :LOL:

Not if you see the job mate! 10 Trvs to fit, wireless stat/clock in, an old twin wall flue to take out. Upgrade gas to 28mm and relocate boiler in another room for condense/flue. Nah, I'll change the pump this time!

3K is too cheap 831 , don't sell yerself short. ;)

I have rang a heating engineer today for help, but didnt seem interested, offered to pay him to just come and take a look at it and his diagnosis over the phone was "its a 25 year old boiler so its obviously knackered".

Well that engineer would not bother, Vaillant dont any more so Bell says.

British Gas will keep them on contract until they fail and then just say the parts are not available!

So that only leaves a few independents!

No one in Northampton has any excuse for not being able to get to St Neots.

Tony

On one in Northampton has any excuse for not being able to get to St Neots.

Tony

oh direct hit bunny!!!

Maybe some people just post to help and direct people on here!

Maybe some people love to advertise their skills tony!!

if people really wanted the work then they would also state I CAN FIX THIS FOR YOU CALL ME,

Just maybe people can advise someone from being ripped of or add a tangent to point the wrongdoing!

i don not though see a need to point out how far people may want to travel for work!

Sponsored Links
Thanks bell ,bit below the belt tony some of us have family stuf to do and don't always crow about being the only one that can do stuff! I was just being friendly as I always thought most of your posts were ****ing useless ramblings of a ccc , I said I was hoping to meet as people who met u said your posts bear no relevance to u as your a decent bloke!

i don not though see a need to point out how far people may want to travel for work!

St Neots was purely a social gathering for a curry!

Although a lot of "work" topics were discussed there as well as log cabins!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back