Vaillant turbo max 242e- no CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
[size=9]:?: I am unable to get the central heating to work (bolier does not fire up)but there is no problem getting hot water from taps. Is this a gas diverter problem or something more sinister (waiting for corgi fitter to return my call). [/size]

Sponsored Links
Clock or room stat?

If this is a turbomax plus then possibly the diverter valve.

Get rid of the large bold aswell :rolleyes:

I have had a multimeter test and and been told that there is no power to the CH pump and so the problem must be in the circusit board - Another plumber (friend but 200 miles away) suggested it could be the thermistor.. Obviously the second option should be checked first as it is the cheapest as I understand you cannot return a circuit board. What do you think

Thanks.

Mikey

Sponsored Links
No. You need to prove the external controls are calling for heat.

You still havent said exactly what model you have. Is it the plus? The original turbomax has a black panel and green knobs. Turbomax plus has a white panel and usually white knobs and digital display.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back