Vaillant vrc 470f temp readings question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all. Does anyone else have this controller and get outdoor and indoor temperatures at least 2-3 c out ? If it’s reading -2c outside on my car and van temp sensors I check my controller and it’s always at least 2-3 different ,like 0 or 1c , even now it’s reading 19.5c outside ! It’s 6pm here in southwest uk nothing like that temp wise ! I’ve read on here peopl have had similar problems , is it down to faulty sensor ? Can anything be done about it ?
Cheers in advance

Sponsored Links
There is a setting in the controller called "offset" which lets you alter the displayed temperature for either the room stat or outside temperature by plus or minus 3 degrees.

Also. Is the outdoor sensor on a north facing wall where it cant get any sun exposure? Is it a good distance away from any doors/windows/extractor vents etc?

Hi the outdoor sensor is up above front door , NE facing but just under garage height facia so out of sunlight , checked offset i did have it on 1k , what’s best to have this set on ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back