vaillant vuw 242

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys i hope somebody can help. i have replaced the complete diverter valve on my 242 because of no hw, no dhw demand light, no ignition.
has been fine for 2 weeks, tonight did the same thing, no demand light, no ignition. seems to have good hw when ch is on but still no dhw demand light. pump feels a little warm, not sure if this is an issue. would appreciate some advice please.

Sponsored Links
it has 7 lights on the front panel bottom light is on/off, next hw dmand, ch demand, fan, not sure, flame and flame out. hope i have the right model.

thats a turbomax

and if you have replaced the divertor its 1/3rd of the boiler

did you replace the white arm that trips the microswitch did you replace the diaphram in the water section is it a black plastic water section :?:

Sponsored Links
Turbomax Kev
When hot water is being demanded is the the little lever hitting the microswitch. Make sure you have turned the boiler water cold isolating valve fully on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back