Valley help! Urgent

Sponsored Links
I did mine DIY with dry valley too. No messing with mortar and will last longer as a result hopefully.

The boards NEED TO BE FLUSH otherwise they'll jut the tiles up and it'll look awful.
20171029_102139.jpg
20171029_103221.jpg

Easy peasy. Same as a regular GRP valley without the crazy mortar or the ugliness.
They will not bend though so you have to use lead over the fascia kick etc. Your tile cuts but up to the central upstand.

I just did my first two. Happy enough with the outcome other than the Marley Anglia giving me PTSD.

I used the proprietary rubber end pieces rather than lead. They worked okay for me but obviously less versatile than lead.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys. I had to leave the valleys and concentrate on other bits so I am still looking into it. My main thing though is my valley isnt intended to go all the way down to the facia / gutter....

BC inspector had a look today and he happy with a 3 inch wide lead valley as it's only short so I'm good to get that done this weekend.

Also need along front of dormer etc overlapping tiles etc . All good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back