Valliant VCW Sine 18 T3 WFH Boiler

No we wernt tony stop confusin the issue! We were told that he could only get hotwater when heating was on . So the boiler was responding to dhw call it's just cold because it was goin round the radiators instead of the dhw ht exch

Sponsored Links
When a customer tells me he can "only get hot water when the heating is on" then I expect to find the DHW demand switch is not working.

Tony

Thanks to everyone who responded. British Gas replaced the diverter valve and, hey presto, everything now works!
Very grateful to all.
:D

Sponsored Links
Well done Bunnyman

There you go Agile another Independent who is telling you the right way to do the job.

Do you always interpret what is written to what ever suits you ,try and keep things simple and keep up!

Stick to Biasi's you will be all right,they provide a complete kit you can tinker about to your hearts content changing parts willy nilly until you get the correct result

Perhaps Agile will donate 84 quid to bunnyman for the training he has been given ;)

Bunnyman if im right your mothers name began with B and was a work planner

See you about occasionally and have passed work your way over the years .
You are held in high regard re your knowledge on combis doubt anyone on here could touch ya and Agile could only dream on getting a fraction of your knowledge.
If i see you around i will introduce myself .
Remember the induction we used to do at the old offices in N`PTON spent my first few days on planning with B and dealt with her over the years lovely woman

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back