Van etiquette

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When starting work for a new firm do you think it's fair to recieve a new van or for you to get a van that's been in the firm a while and the driver of that van (who's been there ages) get the new van?

Sponsored Links
My guv gives out the new vans to the new lads as us old lags get attached to are old motors

other places give the newbie the oldest and most horrible vehicle, to reflect their status.

compnay i am working for you get what you are given.

BUT, if it is due for renewal say next year and yours is the year after, TOUGH!

but it doent matter anyway, since if you are new to a company you should setltle in before you start throwing stones

Sponsored Links
What I'm trying to do is weigh up opinion on here, I don't want to put anybody's nose out of joint by accepting a brand new van, I'll drive whatever I'm given to be honest :D

ffs, if you can spell "etiquette" , in the first place, you do not deserve any sort of van. remember white van man has low standards and does not expect anyone to reach them. ...

:LOL: ;)

If you are replacing someone who has left, expect to get their old van - if you are new to the post it depends totally on the person dishing out the car pool - if you are not bothered about driving an old van then good on you - your turn will come from a spangly new one.

zimmatt said:
If you are replacing someone who has left, expect to get their old van - if you are new to the post it depends totally on the person dishing out the car pool - if you are not bothered about driving an old van then good on you - your turn will come from a spangly new one.

a van's a van to me, be it a brand new Vito or an old Combo, I'm just happy to have something to get to work in :D

Sponsored Links
Back