Varilight LED Dimmer 3 Gang switch problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have recently purchased Varilight V-Pro Classic LED Dimmer Switch 3 Gang. I got a handy man to install them with 6 Dimmiable LEDs(4.5 W each) connected to each of the 3 dimmers.

When I switch on the first dimmer switch lights come on ok on the first row of LED spot lights, when I swich on the second switch, it momentarily switches off the 1st row of lights and then both the first and second row of LEDs come on. When I switch on the 3rd row of LEDs the 1st and 2nd row of lights get momentarily switched off then 1st 2nd and 3rd row of LEDs come back on.

When all the dimmers are set to lowest setting and switch them on they seem to work ok, ie without switching of the other lights.

Dimmer product I have installed is Varilight V-Pro Classic LED Dimmer Switch 3 Gang (2 Way) - Georgian Brass JGDP303

Suggestions on what I can try to fix this issue are welcome.
Many Thanks,

Ben

Sponsored Links
Hi, ditch the 'handyman' and employ an electrician, it's cheaper and your dimmer will not burn out!
Sorry, but that's the best safest and best solution. :)

Regards,

DS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back