Country
Algeria
Make: Opel
Model: Corsa D
Engine size/Type: 1.2 16V A12XER / Gasoline
Year: 2012
Mileage: 135k

Hi everyone

I have been trying to find the cause for this problem for a while now, as its random
Sometimes at first gear there is no power i press on the fuel pedal till the end but the car increase power slowly, sometimes while driving on the 3th or 4th gear

But recently its started losing power while driveing the car kind of loss power for few sec then it speed up again

Or when i reach 3k rpm the car kinda feel like it reached its limited can't speed up anymore
the engine started making too much noise but if i switch the gear up it continue fine until 3k rpm again

There is nothing in the scanner no fault at all

The thing i replaced / adjusted in the past 2-3 months:
- PCV valve
- Battery
- Alternator regulator
- Hydraulic pusher
- Camshaft adjuster
- Poly v-belt
- Fuel Pump the whole thing
- Adjusted chain belt (Crankshaft)
- Spark plug
- checked air filter
- Cleaned air sensor just incase
- it used to release white smoke but no it stopped
- Catalyst converter they told me it has been removed (But am going to take a look at it tomorrow to make sure

Checked engine numbers while idle with scanned everything is the same like in haynespro

- The RPM when i start the car goes up to 1.1k then goes down to 680 slowly
- Cracnkshaft sensor works fine

Out of ideals and money lol

Sponsored Links
Check for a blocked catalytic converter, I do a swift check by taking the lambda sensor out and see if the power is restored. Also peer into the rear silencer, looking for any debris.
John :)

Check for a blocked catalytic converter, I do a swift check by taking the lambda sensor out and see if the power is restored. Also peer into the rear silencer, looking for any debris.
John :)

Thank you its seams easy to do i will try it and reply with result

Why don't you take it to Kwik-Fit?

Andy
We don't have kwik-fit where am from, Just a PSA (eurorepar) they have 19 garage all around the country but they don't fix opel only peugeot :D (not a jk)

Sponsored Links
Back