Vauxhall Zafira Car Fires

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies if this has been discussed before. The Vauxhall Zafira B (2005-2014) has a fault which can potentially turn the car into a fireball. Despite being featured on Watchdog and ITN news, there are people who are still unaware of the problem. If you, or someone you know has one of these models, you need to book it into a Vauxhall garage for inspection. If you can just help spread the word around, that would be a big help. Thanks. Further information can be found if you follow the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/424916571025682/

Sponsored Links
As a regular viewer of Watchdog, I saw this earlier. So it's not only the unfortunate VW who are suffering from unfortunate events.

As far as I'm concerned, as a complete 'global warming' cynic, I'd be very happy if VWs are reduced in price as a consequence as they are one of the models under consideration for when we next change and, to be honest, I couldn't care less what comes out of the exhaust.

I'm not keen on Vauxhalls, though, for some reason.

Sponsored Links
I couldn't care less what comes out of the exhaust.

Be a bit embarrassing if elephant **** came out of it, though...
Well, I suppose it would be interesting and even rather strange, but I wouldn't feel embarrassed. After all, I wouldn't have done it!

What's also interesting is that your 'S' word was censored in the thread, but in this quote box as I am writing at the moment it has appeared in all its glory. Never mind, I'm sure it will be asterisked again once I have posted this.

On reflection, informative too. If the reader can't work out the exact expletive in these instances, he/she can simply click the 'Quote' button to find out!

As far as I'm concerned, as a complete 'global warming' cynic, I'd be very happy if VWs are reduced in price as a consequence as they are one of the models under consideration for when we next change and, to be honest, I couldn't care less what comes out of the exhaust.

The problem with these cars is not the co2, but the particulates, which are a real pollution concern (could not care less about global warming, so what if the planet gets warmer).

Dirty cars kill.

I couldn't care less what comes out of the exhaust.

Be a bit embarrassing if elephant shit came out of it, though...
Well, I suppose it would be interesting and even rather strange, but I wouldn't feel embarrassed. After all, I wouldn't have done it!

What's also interesting is that your 'S' word was censored in the thread, but in this quote box as I am writing at the moment it has appeared in all its glory. Never mind, I'm sure it will be asterisked again once I have posted this.

On reflection, informative too. If the reader can't work out the exact expletive in these instances, he/she can simply click the 'Quote' button to find out!

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back