Veritas 8c alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, my veritas. 8c alarm keeps going off at the keypad pannel but not the outside bell box when i. Set my alarm. Anybody know what this is? Ive reset it done a walk through test and alls well in that sense. Please help 28 going on 60 now :(

Sponsored Links
It sounds like its failing to set. Do any of the red LEDs remain lit when you try to set the system?

Hi thanks for the reply. Non of the red lights are on i @et the alarm as normal after its stopped beeping the internal alarm sounds, then one of zone lights flashes and. Another stays lit. Its worked fine untill yesterday, blaged!!

When was the rechargable battery in the panel last changed, a failing battery can produce a number of different problems.

I always check the battery on every service call and replace the battery every 4 years without fail, as part of the service agreement.

Others on the forum will concur, this should be a your first point of call. Then report back if you are still having issues.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back