Vertical Radiator - Bleed valve?

17 Oct 2016
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hello - I'm bleeding my radiators and got to this vertical radiator that doesn't have the traditional bleed valve at the top but these nuts as seen in the picture at either end of the top. Do I loosen these to bleed the radiator? Not seen these before. Any help welcome. dra005-3_1_1__1_1_.jpg
Sponsored Links
The person who installed it should have put one of those blanking caps at one end and a bleed vent at the other. Best to take the opportunity to take one out and put a proper bleed vent in
Thanks Muggles. I'll put in a bleed valve at one end and try that. It's not heating up so I'll try this first before other investigations.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links