Veterans minister resigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ulster veterans set to be thrown under the bus to appease nationalists.

It's not a good look I must admit. Am I right in saying IRA personnel are immune from prosecution for God knows how many murders?

Damning indictment of Boris when one of his own ministers says that nobody in Boris's government tells the truth.

Is anyone surprised?

the nation voted for a known liar who has no understanding of what truth and honesty are.

What did we expect?

Sponsored Links
A cesspit indeed...

But talking of veterans, dead or not...

‘Pervasive racism’ blamed for failure to commemorate black and Asian troops'

"Tens of thousands of predominantly black and Asian service personnel who died fighting for the British Empire were not properly commemorated due to "pervasive racism", a report has said.
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission apologised after it found individuals were not formally remembered in the same way as white troops."

"The events of a century ago were wrong then and are wrong now," it said.

Damning indictment of Boris when one of his own ministers says that nobody in Boris's government tells the truth.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ost-nobody-tells-truth-in-johnsons-government

What did Johhny Mercer expect?

JM was one of Bojo biggest supporters and this should not come as a surprise, least of all JM.

The Tories cosied up to the DUP and then discarded them. Then Bojo lied about the border and not having checks, to appease the nationalists he sold the veterans down the river.

Tories don't even trust Tories. But Bojo is a good laugh..

It's not a good look I must admit. Am I right in saying IRA personnel are immune from prosecution for God knows how many murders?

Not quite. There are a number of 'on the runs' who have been told they are not being sought at the moment. One escaped trial when a judge ruled telling him he was not wanted, then nicking him was not acceptable. There will also be under the table deals too...

Everybody

That's a common attempt by Buffoon supporters to excuse his awful deceit and dishonesty, and the shocking standards of behaviour in public office his leadership encourages and tolerates.

"Everybody does it" say supporters of Catholic priests, shoplifters and insurance fraudsters.

The point is when does he tell the truth. Dismissing it because everyone does it, well everyone isnt the PM.

I bet if your Dr lied to you, would you just shrug your shoulders and say ah well I did defend Bojo so I have to be consistent and accept lying has no consequences.

Or if the Pilot says, well I have done this landing a thousand times (when he hasn't) or I am certified ;).

Or this childcare minder who will look afer your kids is not a sex offender -lies don't matter.

That's a common attempt by Buffoon supporters to excuse his awful deceit and dishonesty, and the shocking standards of behaviour in public office his leadership encourages and tolerates.

"Everybody does it" say supporters of Catholic priests, shoplifters and insurance fraudsters.
Yet more nonsense and taking topic off track. Start your own thread on Catholic priests if you want too.

It's common for supporters of a known rogue to try to deflect criticism of despicable behaviour, since there is no excuse for it.

Buffoon is a known liar, and he promotes and tolerates dishonesty among his underlings.

@just pumps will probably try to divert attention by talking about cleaning his boat, or drinking beer, next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back