Veterans minister resigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
@just pumps will probably try to divert attention by talking about cleaning his boat, or drinking beer, next.
Hair cuts is another deflection favourite of Bozza the Liar, sycophants.

Just pumps is happy to be lied to - until it affects him personally. What a shoite state of affairs.

On Preston last night he wouldn't criticise Boris as he appreciates he is the PM with many strings to the government bow to manage. Its the departmental ministers and other hangers on who have more interest in the greasy pole of promotion than delivering the Bill, that gets his goat. In particular, the Northern Ireland Office.
The Chief Whip wouldn't even let him resign honourably in the House of Commons, but sacked him by text!!
Despite it all, he continues to have the full support of us veterans and will continue to argue our case from the back benches where he will not pull his punches.

BZ JM

Sponsored Links
he continues to have the full support of us veterans and will continue to argue our case from the back benches where he will not pull his punches

I can remember the days when British soldiers were posted to NI.
I had a mate in the army who told me how it was....it was dangerous and stressful.

No veteran should face procescution decades later.

I had a mate in the army who told me how it was....it was dangerous and stressful.

Even if any evidence suggests that people were murdered?

After all some are quick to condemn those who may have simply talked about peace with Sinn Féin decades ago. And who also attack the peace agreement for what it meant for dropping prosecutions against loyalists and republicans...

Double standards!

Despite it all, he continues to have the full support of us veterans and will continue to argue our case from the back benches where he will not pull his punches.
Seems like a decent bloke who despises liars also - and rightly so.

There's no statute of limitations for unlawful killing.

How have the French recognised there foreign troops that died over a hundred years ago in the 1st WW ???

Johnson may well be a buffoon but how is he to blame for first WW policy with ref to African and Asian troops ????? That lost there lives ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back