1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Victoria Plum Wall Mounted Toilet on Grohe Cistern??

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by rosieshillam1, 30 Nov 2013.

1. rosieshillam1

rosieshillam1

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hello,

As per the advice of a very helpful forum member I have bought Grohe Rapid Cistern and frame however now I am trying to buy the pans i am really worried they wont fit. Eg the pan below:

http://www.victoriaplumb.com/Bathro...dp:1o1|bku:1&gclid=CLP3z_e-jLsCFWgUwwod5yAAaA

Is being recommended to be used with their own cistern? I really didn't want to use these types and have already purchased and awaiting delivery of 5 grohe rapid cisterns? If anyone has any idea I would appreciate it. thanks

2. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

3. Sponsored Links