victoria plumb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone any experience of this company? i am thinking of ordering a p shaped bath suite from them. I have seen a few bad reviews on the net about them, are they really that bad or is it more likely the diyer. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I was like you and had read a few of the bad reviews but went ahead and ordered from them anyway. The stuff that arrived was on time and all OK, I did have a problem with a damaged part later on that took 5-6 weeks to get a replacment for (despite it apparently being in stock) because their customer service dept were useless.

The quality of the stuff seems OK, not the best but not the worst either and their prices are good if like me you're on a budget.

ok thanks for that, ill be paying on credit card anyway so if anything breaks or is missing hopefully ill be covered ok, thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back