Victoria Plumb

Sponsored Links
do not buy from them, i have just wasted 2k, and its not even a year old and needs renewing

bought a entire bathroom from them, over 2k wasted, great at the beginning, first problem discovered was the shower screen is useless, and just leaks due to the way they designed it has a massive hole for water to drain outside the bath rather keeping the water inside the bath.

but within 3 months the first major problem occurred, faulty shower head, begins to bend on the top, within another month, bath mechanism breaks, within the next 2 months, toilet flush mechanism goes faulty. then the entire mixer shower goes faulty.

now its just coming upto one year, every panel of wood has cracks, not small cracks the cracks are growing day by day.

am seriously debating if to bin the lot, and buy from another proper diy store.

do not recommend this store to anyone, save your money and buy elsewhere.

if you try to leave bad reviews on there site, they filter them and do not publish them

Had to install a quadrant shower kit from vp a while back. Nightmare job, but the shower and base was actually good quality. Only realised how lucky I was when I read online reviews of the shambles that is vp quality control. The issue seems to be particularly bad with baths.

A lot of posters had trouble getting their money back as well.

OP - send it all back and start fresh. You've got to live with this decision for a lot of bathing years!

Sponsored Links
Hi snes, this post's a while old now. The bath went back and I got my money back after about a month and much chasing up. I installed the loo after replacing all the fittings, and it is still OK, and the (vanity) basin was installed at my parents' house after much modification of the cabinet. Fortunately they're very happy with it, but as it was me installing it, I wasn't.

Lesson for next time: buy good quality sanitaryware.

This helpful post dates back to june 2015.

Have they got any better since ? re their baths.

we installed one of their shower enclosures with side return panel,last year and to be honest its great,maybe buying the 8mm glass instead of the 4mm glass (budget range) helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back