Viessman,Ideal or Baxi any recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace my 13 year old Vaillant combi boiler can anybody tell me which combi to install .I'm looking for at leas 28kw and upwards.

Sponsored Links
You'll be lucky if VieSSman/Baxi/ Ideal last more than 8 years let alone 13....

Sponsored Links
Intergas ECO RF - 10 year warranty and very solidly built

What's up with the Vaillant?

Steel im sure you have been saying valliant are shyte and you will never fit another one ?

Vaillant.

Oh yeah, a German shyte box....Leaking flue, faulty combustion chamber seals & dodgy PCBs etc etc etc.
Overprice trash!!

Baxi is bullet proof, Ideal Logic is a great wee boiler too.....Fit a British boiler, jobs for the Brits. F.ck the rest!!

After we thankfully are out of the EU money pit, German & Dutch boilers & their spares will be very expensive. The Italians will make a deal with us, so their boilers will still be good value.

After we thankfully are out of the EU money pit, German & Dutch boilers & their spares will be very expensive. The Italians will make a deal with us, so their boilers will still be good value.
Everyone loves a Ferroli....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back