viessmann 200

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi , whats a decent price for removing old boiler and fitting a viessmann 200 system boiler with w/c and a dual coil hwt of 200 litres , room stats and trvs on about 18 rads . just a ball park figure , cheers

Sponsored Links
its an ideal concorde 2a regular boiler on a zoned fully pumped system for ch. boiler is approx 30 years old . twin water storage tanks & expansion tank in loft .

Sponsored Links
As micky said, 4k as a low end price. For a laugh i imagine BG would price it at nearer 8k with a WB fitted rather than a viessman

firekill, what happened to the bloke that was going to fit the 100?

I expect he could not do it for the low price he had quoted!

Tony

he quoted me £6k for a 100 system 35 with w/c and tvrs on all rads bar one ,room stats to ground and first floor plus attic ( extra zone to attic room added plus magnaclean and chem treatment , no mention of new cylinder on quote . i thought this was excessive as 100 isn,t that expensive to buy . also what do you lot thing of the viessmann 222 combined heating system , are they just a gimmick for space saving or am i better off with a separate dual cylinder tank+ 200 system boiler so i can possibly go solar in future .cheers for any advice

I thought the combined system was a 333 ?

They are primarily aimed at a space saving new build.

For an existing system I would prefer a purpose built system taylored to the needs of the property. ( I did not mention the people living there as they can change ).

Its a waste of money fitting an overpriced cylinder with a solar badge unless you actually connect the solar.

However, there is a very beneficial way to connect a solar cylinder ( with no solar fitted ) which will increase the efficiency of a condensing boiler. Ask your installer how!

For maximum benefit ( its never much anyway! ) th solar collectors need to be added at the same time or very soon after!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back