Viessmann 200w Weather compensation - underfloor heatg ?

nu heat are rubbish and by the sounds of it viessman are also. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
its like comparing chalk and cheese...

with the viessmann stuff you can adapt the system to the building... that is what is so good...i have been doing viessman mixing valves for a longtime and they perform well

vaillant have a similar offering, as do worcester bosch...

whats the point in a ufh system that requires a flow temp of 70c...

Why don't you cut the sales crap.
Can a demand be made to the boiler from a zone valve or not?

Sponsored Links
what the zone valve?

No the boiler silly.
You're telling me I cannot create a demand from a zone valve back to the viessmann boiler.
I'm telling you the boiler is GARBAGE.

oh your wc, buggered then, best thing for a conservatory is an air to air heat pump, cool in summer, toasty imn winter, can get diy ones that are very good, done a couple, plug and play units inc 3 pin plug, pick them up for £500

If the boiler has weather compensation and it is correctly set up, it will not need to be told via an external demand to supply heat - it will know when and how much.

How will it know? Just intrigued that's all.

If you are just adding underfloor to one small area I fail to see the need to have a all singing all dancing system, simply addd a Danfoss RTL valve (Return Temperature Limiter valve) simple, easy, cheap and it works well, I would say putting wood on top is not best, you would be better with stone to increase the heat output, wood would reduce the performance as it is an insulator

www.danfoss-randall.co.uk/PCMPDF/VD.UI.A1.12.pdf

If you are just adding underfloor to one small area I fail to see the need to have a all singing all dancing system, simply addd a Danfoss RTL valve (Return Temperature Limiter valve) simple, easy, cheap and it works well, I would say putting wood on top is not best, you would be better with stone to increase the heat output, wood would reduce the performance as it is an insulator

www.danfoss-randall.co.uk/PCMPDF/VD.UI.A1.12.pdf[/QUOTE]

These are great, however be careful you get the one to suit your floor area.

Split ASHP are great for conservatories, cheap as chips & work like a dream.

mysterytman wrote

If you use a Viessmann mixer

Lets say I want to use a different manufacturers mixer. eaton states a switched live call can be made back to energise the boiler.

Is it possible you can explain how this is done without resorting to sales spin?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back