Viessmann boiler -Honeywell CM Zone Pack YZ667A1060

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Further to my previous posts on this subject, I now have the Vitodens-200W set up and running well - but would prefer more control over the bedroom and living room heating rather than plain TRV's. I am looking at the above Honeywell set which has two zones, and would be ideal as I have three rads in each area, however, I am not clear whether there is a required boiler connection from the Honeywell controller, or does it just control the TRV's wirelessly? If there is a boiler connection, this will presumably then affect the rest of the house, 20 rads overall.

Incidentally, I am disappointed that the Viessmann controller on the boiler does not allow the CH to be run on its own without HW heating, and HW always has priority. Also the controller does not allow different room temps to be programmed for different times of the day, and therefore one is constantly visiting the boiler to adjust the required room temp. Viessmann like you to set a temp for the whole day and forget it, as they say this is more efficient. this may be so, but does not suit our requirements. I cannot think that this setup will suit many British users, and this is why I am considering the Honeywell Zone pack.

Sponsored Links
It's all explained in the documents at CM Zone. The PDFs listed on the left are what you want. Start with the Full Spec Sheet and the Reference Guide; Literature is very Sales oriented, so I would give it a miss.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back