Vile and insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually quite comfortable not just with being British but with being English.
I'm sure you could be comfortable in a frock and call yourself girlish. That's your prerogative. It depends on the question I guess. What does your passport say bodd?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure you could be comfortable in a frock and call yourself girlish. That's your prerogative. It depends on the question I guess. What does your passport say bodd?

They were David Lammys words.... not mine

Don’t bother asking Notch. He’s to cowardly to answer questions.

They were David Lammys words.... not mine
You mean someone else feels the same way as you and you just plain forgot to express David Lammy's words as quote in your post text?

A bit like later saying "it was just a joke".

Sponsored Links
If you listen to LBC you’ll of heard him saying it all week on trailers regarding the census.

Notch. What is the point of conversing with you. You’re just a coward keyboard warrior who will turn strawman at the drop of a hat & deflect. You are a pointless fool. I feel sorry for people like you who obviously have nothing positive going on in your life & then try to pass your miserableness on to others.
If you have nothing positive EVER to contribute, don’t contribute at all. Have you tried the Samaritans or have they had enough of you as well?

You mean someone else feels the same way as you and you just plain forgot to express David Lammy's words as quote in your post text?

A bit like later saying "it was just a joke".

Not a joke I just thought I'd trip you up...

I'll put it into context.
I'd go to the US in my younger days: When asked my nationality by US passport control I'd answer British. From there on I'd answer English when asked.

If someone asked if I was British I'd reply yes I'm English. .

How's that?

Funny how getting a 'jab' is now the 'be all and end all' for the sheeple...

Maybe that phrase could be shortened to represent those sheeple (plural) - bellends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back