Vile and insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Funny how getting a 'jab' is now the 'be all and end all' for the sheeple...
Not particularly funny - just sensible.

Ellal, have you ever been inoculated against a disease?

(EDITED)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Diphtheria
Typhoid
Polio
Small pox

All pretty nasty, all dealt with by vaccine.

Notch. What is the point of conversing with you. You’re just a coward keyboard warrior who will turn strawman at the drop of a hat & deflect. You are a pointless fool. I feel sorry for people like you who obviously have nothing positive going on in your life & then try to pass your miserableness on to others.
If you have nothing positive EVER to contribute, don’t contribute at all. Have you tried the Samaritans or have they had enough of you as well?

I have never deflected from anything, you however are a sensitive soul who can't handle your uninformed opinions challenged.

I find it mildly amusing that you call me a coward but refuse to say why or where. :ROFLMAO:

Tell me Dangee are you man enough to have an adult debate?

Funny how getting a 'jab' is now the 'be all and end all' for the sheeple...

Maybe that phrase could be shortened to represent those sheeple (plural) - bellends!

Ellal your dislike for the vaccine is borne out of your distrust and dislike of UK government, it is not borne out of facts or evidence.

You know as well as anybody the risks from the vaccine are less than the risks from Covid.

Your not worth the steam off of my pizz Notch.
If you’d debated instead acting like a complete knob earlier, I might have. I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back