Visonic Powermax Alarm enrolment problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I can't enrol new keyfobs. I enter my password which I chose after installation - but then the menu prevents me from accessing the enrolment menu. This is the only password I know but it says that only the Master password will allow be access? I'm really confused.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you don't have the master password, the default one should be in the manual.

If you haven't set this up yourself then you should look getting the manager/master code changed asap.

Thanks - there is a default password in the manual but that doesn't seem to work. I'm in a new development of several houses where the alarm was pre-installed and then the installers just disappeared. I'm trying to contact the building company to see who installed it. By the way don't Visonic have a helpline office in the UK?

Sponsored Links
They do (or at least did relatively recently for installers only) and the default procedure for codes only are in the installer/ engineers manual if I recall correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back