Visonic Powermax complete Siren battery Installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Friends

Your help will be highly appreciated.

I have Burglar alarm Visonic Powermax complete installed two years back,
two weeks before it was giving low battery error for one of the PIR which I replaced it, but soon after replacing PIR battery it is was giving three more errors.
1. Low Battery for siren
2. AC Failure
2. Communication Failure

Form above today I tried to replace siren battery then no of errors increase rather than it should decrease, it is giving all above three and another two which is 1. Wireless Siren Temper OPEN 2. Wireless siren temper Alarm

At the moment I don't have Installer code,

My question is How can I bring my alarm to normal working? to bring it to normal do I require Installer code?

Could you please help me to resolve this issue?

Dipen

Sponsored Links
I would suggest you get the installer out to address your issues, as it appears from what you saying things are getting worse not better.

Have you tried the engineer or sub engineer codes for the panel?

assuming you have secured things correctly, have you tried to set the alarm?

Looks like at the moment problem Solved. Thanks Secureiam

I re-installed my PIR and siren batteries and then checked the system, mysteriously all the error messages disappeared and alarm system is back to normal.

I think reason for this messages are due to some small mistake during replacement of batteries.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back