Vokera 20/80 rs flowmatic problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vokera 20/80 rs flowmatic, i have just changed both diaphrams however now the DHW will only come on if the CH is running. the CH runs fine on its own but the DHW will not make the switch on its own. i have bled the DHW vessel and made sure that the spindle on DHW is moving freely, if i make the switch myself then the hot water comes on great. i was thinking it mht have something to do with the divertor valve not being able to move like it should, just wondered if anyone had any ideas.

thanks

Sponsored Links
you say the DHW spindle moves freely, but what about the diverter spindle, if that is tight it wont make the DHW microswitch. Also have you got the diaphragm the right way round (cant remember if you can on these - been a while since I've seen one)

i was thinking it mht have something to do with the divertor valve not being able to move like it should

Wrong.

twgas. I think you are thinking of Excell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back