Vokera 20 80 RS Flowmatic - Value?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

My Vokera Flowmatic has been good to me but I am upgrading to a new more efficient condensing boiler as I am looking to rent my house shortly.

My RS 20/80 FM is working just fine so I would like your opinion as whether worth selling whole or as parts and if so what sort of price it is worth complete and which major parts maybe of some value.

Any advice appreciated. Still installed at the moment and located in Wakefield if anyone is interested. Condition (in my opinion) very good for age.

Few pics here
//www.diynot.com/network/Robbie1980/albums/9843

Cheers,
Rob

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156804&start=30#ixzz1XdHpbMos

Sponsored Links
probably not worth the hassle, it can't be installed elsewhere not legally anyway, and selling 2nd hand parts will be a hassle ie you wont be able to guarantee them especially after posting

A few parts are now obsolete on these so it may be worth it to someone. I would sell it complete if it were me. Selling things on ebay is almost a waste of time now so a good ad in your local rag will probably be best.

Selling on Ebay depends on someone wanting a part from it at that time.

I suppose if you waited until the free listing offers every few months and put it on at a start price of 99p you would probably sell it eventually/

Many scrap merchants will pay £3-£10 for an old boiler so if you enjoy rubbing shoulders with thieves and gypsies and have a mate to watch your wheels there you may get a few pounds.

Few sensible people would ever bother though!

DP on this site renovates them and I am sure would give you a few pounds for one if you can deliver to Glasgow.

Sponsored Links
Selling on Ebay depends on someone wanting a part from it at that time.

I suppose if you waited until the free listing offers every few months and put it on at a start price of 99p you would probably sell it eventually/

Many scrap merchants will pay £3-£10 for an old boiler so if you enjoy rubbing shoulders with thieves and gypsies and have a mate to watch your wheels there you may get a few pounds.

Few sensible people would ever bother though!

DP on this site renovates them and I am sure would give you a few pounds for one if you can deliver to Glasgow.

That's interesting Tony, I didn't know Danny did that.

Delta, I will overhaul the Vokeras and other boilers for clients, but I do not buy to overhaul and then sell on. Carry load of spares for Vokeras for single call repairs and fixes.

Delta, I will overhaul the Vokeras and other boilers for clients, but I do not buy to overhaul and then sell on. Carry load of spares for Vokeras for single call repairs and fixes.

I completely understand that Danny, and I'll bear you in mind if I'm looking for something obscure in Vokera family of components.

My Vokera Flowmatic has been good to me... I am looking to rent my house shortly.

My RS 20/80 FM is working just fine... Condition (in my opinion) very good for age.
If I were in your position, proven reliable and cheap would be more important to me than expensive but efficient. Get an RGI to service it and save your money for when it becomes beyond economic repair?

Presume the tenants will be paying for their gas/electricity/water/Council Tax/TV licence themselves and you're not planning to offer an "all-in" rate?

Hi, been looking for info about the above boiler.

My girlfriend had a fault on her boiler and paid Vokera £250 for a servicing contract to fix it and cover it for 6 months. Vokera sent two engineers out, one of whom who has smashed the control panel to pieces. Vokera have responded to her complaints by saying their engineers have denied doing it and they take their words over hers so they won't do anything. Great - what a bunch of a***holes.

Anyway they also say that it is not possible to get hold of a new panel to fix it so my question on here is can anyone advise where we can hold of a new panel?

Hope someone can help or suggest something.

Thanks

John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back